Saturday, May 11, 2013

YES!

I'm doing really good! I have lost some weight, I can tell. Shirts are fitting me much more loosely, and I am on the last notch of my belt! I have been doing fantastically with water - drinking all of it each day! Then I've been doing good with eating. The other night I had pizza for dinner, and I only had three small pieces! Today we ate at restaurants instead of at home, and I did good! I had three scrambled eggs and canadian bacon with water... I had no toast which was hard! Then for dinner, I had a Bison burger with Swiss cheese. I'm kind of beating myself up for eating the whole big burger, but I shouldn't be. I had just water, and did not eat any of my fries! Plus, I had no snacks. I mean really. :) Hopefully tomorrow I'll get out by Cocs to do some training and get us some exercise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment